100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you, the original purchaser, are not satisfied with your Carrier system, the original installing contractor will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the Carrier products and refund the purchase price, subject to Conditions and Limitations listed below. This guarantee will remain in effect for one year after the original installation date. This guarantee is non-transferable.
Condition and Limitations
- This offer is applicable only to homeowner’s personal residence. Not applicable to any retail or commercial properties in residences which the owner is not the primary resident.
- Amount shown in the Covered Refund Amount is the amount of the purchase price to be refunded by the dealer in the event the 100% satisfaction Guarantee is executed.
- Homeowner is responsible for painting, patching or restoration work in the event that the Carrier system is removed.
- Owner must provide access for the system to be removed weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Covered Equipment Refund Amount is based on labor and material necessary for the installation of the Carrier system only. Additional items that would remain on the premises, i.e. ductwork, electrical/plumbing upgrades, registers, grills and fees, permits and finance charges are not subject to refund.
- Owner agrees to allow a Carrier customer assurance representative and the installing dealer a reasonable number of attempts and ample time for the resolution of the dissatisfaction or for the approval of the eventual removal of the system.
- Regardless of the retention of the original system the new system will be removed free of charge if no satisfaction is reached.
- This guarantee does not cover, and neither the installing dealer nor Carrier Corporation are responsible for, the cost to replace or reinstall owner’s original equipment.